What Information Should I Email Concerning My Family History Research:
Possibly as much information that you have on hand as possible. This would include and not be limited to:
- The names of any ancestors parents, brothers or sisters, spouse(s), children or other known relatives.
- The dates or places, locations of any of their births, baptisms, marriages, deaths or burials.
- The occupations, family occupations, or work places.
- The religious affiliation of the family or it's members.
- Any schools, colleges or universities they attended or could have possibly attended even for a brief period of time.
- Any known details of any military service, if any (e.g. rank, regiment, campaigns)
Please fill in the form below or email your enquiry:
Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also mail your request to:
PO Box 41
last updated 07/04/98